Acne is a skin condition that is caused by the overproduction of sebum and the blockage of the sebaceous glands. Acne can be mild or severe, and it affects people of all ages. Acne can be cleared fast with the help of a good skin care routine and treatment with medication. Good skin care includes using a sunscreen, avoiding excessive use of make-up, and washing your face regularly with a mild soap or cleanser. If you have acne, you should also try to clear your skin fast by following these tips:
- Avoid over-the-counter products that are known to cause acne. These products include facial scrubs, face washes, and acne treatments that contain salicylic acid, sulfur, or benzoyl peroxide.
- Avoid using harsh soaps and cleansers on your skin. These products can irritate your skin and worsen your acne.
- Avoid using hot water to wash your face. Hot water can cause your skin to become red and inflamed.
- Avoid using products that contain tobacco, perfume, or excessive amounts of alcohol. These products can aggravate your acne.
- Avoid using overly hot or cold showers. These showers can cause your skin to become red and inflamed.
- Avoid using artificial light at night. This can aggravate your acne.
- Consider taking medication to clear your acne. Medications that are commonly used to clear acne include antibiotics, retinoids, and hormonal treatments.