There is no one answer to how to control acne and pimples, as the best way to do so depends on the person and their individual skin type. However, some general tips to help manage acne and pimples include:
- Wash your face often with a mild soap or cleanser.
- Apply a moisturizer to your face every day.
- Avoid using harsh soaps, scrubs, or detergents on your skin.
- Avoid using products that contain sulfates or oils.
- Avoid using makeup that is too heavy or thick.
- Avoid sun exposure, which can worsen acne.
If you have acne, consult with a doctor to find out which treatment options are best for you.