There are many ways that you can control your acne breakouts naturally. Here are five tips to get started:
- Cleanse your face regularly. Make sure to clean your face at least twice a day with a gentle cleanser. Use a facial steamer or hot water and a washcloth to clean your face.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. Apply sunscreen every day, even if you are going out in the sun only briefly.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and chemicals on your skin. These can irritate and cause breakouts.
- Eat a balanced diet. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet to help fight against acne.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise helps clear your skin and reduce the amount of oil and bacteria on your face.