There are many ways to get rid of acne breakouts fast. Acne can be treated with over-the-counter (OTC) products and prescription medications. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Wash your face with a mild soap and warm water.
- Rinse off the soap and water.
- Apply a toner or serum to clean and dry skin.
- Apply a moisturizer to the skin.
- Use a sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun.
- Exfoliate the skin with a mild scrub once a week.
- Applying a topical treatment, such as azelaic acid, can also help to treat acne breakouts.