Do you have sensitive eyes? If so, you may find the contrast sensitivity test below helpful. The test measures how much difference in light levels is needed to cause a person to experience a change in brightness. This is an important measure for people who work in occupations that require them to see in low light conditions, such as law enforcement, emergency medical technicians, and firefighters.
The contrast sensitivity test is also useful for people who have difficulty reading in bright light because they have a glare problem. The test can also be helpful for people who have problems with their eyesight in general.
To perform the contrast sensitivity test, you will need:
-A light box
-A computer with a monitor
-A photo editor, such as Photoshop or GIMP
To perform the test:
1. Open the photo editor.
2. Open the image you want to test.
3. In the photo editor, create a new layer.
4. Change the layer’s name to “Test Image.”
5. Change the layer’s mode to “RGB.”
6. In the layer’s properties, set the blend mode to “screen.”
7. To the right of the layer’s name, click the drop-down menu and choose “Contrast.”
8. In the Contrast dialog box, set the “Sensitivity” slider to 100%.
9. Click OK.
10. In the photo editor, click the “Test Image” layer to select it.
11. Click the “Light Box” layer to select it.
12. In the “Light Box” layer’s properties, set the “Brightness” slider to 100%.
13. Click the “Play” button to view the test.
14. When you see the contrast change, click the “Stop” button to stop the test.
15. Compare the contrast levels in the “Test Image” layer to the contrast levels in the “Light Box” layer.
If you have sensitive eyes, you may find the contrast sensitivity test helpful in determining your contrast sensitivity threshold. The test can also be helpful for people who have problems with their eyesight in general.
Mars Contrast Sensitivity Test: How Well Do You See in the Dark?
Mars contrast sensitivity test is a test that measures how well you see differences in brightness between light and dark colors.